Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos और Blogs में खोजें Search

मेरी प्रार्थना

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |और

प्रार्थना में जुडें

Community ads

पृष्ठ का 1
2 के 1 - 2 शीर्षक

वर्ग > चर्च > गिरजाघर का मीडिया एंव टैकनौलोजी >

markblake

markblake (1058 दिनों पहले) (0)

Hi I have read the forums which talk about Vista Windows Home Premium freezing screen with short thin & bold horizontal dashes and marks across the screen. Mine happens while doing anything, simply random occurrence, on computer 2 min or an hour. So the heating theory is out. but it does happen a bit more when playing a video.
Now, windows is telling me to back up the computer is sure to have a major crash soon....something like that. I have been into where you ask it to fix itself , tick boxes on windows for months I have tried every remedy online. I think I might have damaged it that way.
It is a desk top but I have heard of laptops doing the same. It is my father's HP computer he used it for Video Production Company, I would love to buy him another but he is 70+++ and he is intimidated by computers have no idea what to purchase him. 
Thx

Hi I have read the forums which talk about Vista Windows Home Premium freezing screen with short thin & bold horizontal dashes and marks across the screen. Mine happens while doing anything, simply random occurrence, on computer 2 min or an hour. So the heating theory is out. but it does happen a bit more when playing a video.

Now, windows is telling me to back up the computer is sure to have a major crash soon....something like that. I have been into where you ask it to fix itself , tick boxes on windows for months I have tried every remedy online. I think I might have damaged it that way.

It is a desk top but I have heard of laptops doing the same. It is my father's HP computer he used it for Video Production Company, I would love to buy him another but he is 70+++ and he is intimidated by computers have no idea what to purchase him. 

Thx

(1038 दिनों पहले) (0)

While we have been burdened with expectations of a successful successor to the LG G6, we have been saying for some time that this new phone will be the one phone which will rule them all.
LG has already been on a roll and we expect that the G7 will also be up to the mark. Want to know more about it? Please visit my website 

While we have been burdened with expectations of a successful successor to the LG G6, we have been saying for some time that this new phone will be the one phone which will rule them all.

LG has already been on a roll and we expect that the G7 will also be up to the mark. Want to know more about it? Please visit my website lgg7s.com