Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos और Blogs में खोजें Search

मेरी प्रार्थना

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |और

प्रार्थना में जुडें

Community ads

पृष्ठ का 1
1 के 1 - 1 शीर्षक

वर्ग > चर्च > गिरजाघर का मीडिया एंव टैकनौलोजी >

markblake

markblake (1062 दिनों पहले) (0)

Hi,
I'm new here and unsure if this is the correct place to post with regard to Corporate Performance Management [Financial] systems.
If there is a more appropriate place then please advise.
My question is: CPM systems effectively host data from multiple systems that feed Finance perspectives. You can often drill-down from the report [cell] in the CPM report to the source data. As a general rule, does the CPM system actually HOLD that level of data in the CPM system, or does it as shown in Subscription Management Video normally require a drill-back to the specific source system for the detailed data?
I ask as, if it has to drill-back, this presents a problem due to the source data existing in multiple SaaS systems (as opposed to hosted) and the integration to get that information in a timely manner will be a problem.

Hi,

I'm new here and unsure if this is the correct place to post with regard to Corporate Performance Management [Financial] systems.

If there is a more appropriate place then please advise.

My question is: CPM systems effectively host data from multiple systems that feed Finance perspectives. You can often drill-down from the report [cell] in the CPM report to the source data. As a general rule, does the CPM system actually HOLD that level of data in the CPM system, or does it normally Subscription Management Video require a drill-back to the specific source system for the detailed data?

I ask as, if it has to drill-back, this presents a problem due to the source data existing in multiple SaaS systems (as opposed to hosted) and the integration to get that information in a timely manner will be a problem.