<p style='margin:0px; text-align:center; font-size:16pt; font-weight:bold;'> You need Adobe Flash Player to see this video<br><br> <a href='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' style='text-align:center; font-size:16pt; font-weight:bold;'> Get the Flash Player</a></p>
Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos और Blogs में खोजें Search
spiritof truth
e.motion

the5elements|United States

“When you are COMPASSIONATE towards humanity, you become a spiritual instrument for the greater good of humanity”

पृष्ठ का 1
1 के 1 - 1 शीर्षक

वर्ग > cross.tv समुदाय > The Five Elements >

the5elements

the5elements (3014 दिनों पहले) (0)

JOHN 16:7  “Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: of sin, because they believe not on me; of righteousness, because I go to my father, and ye see me no more; of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will show you things to come".

"All these matters of Joshua (Jesus) of Nazareth and of the Ishmaelite who stood after him (Muhammad) are only intended to pave the way for the Anointed One that to mend the entire world to worship (God) together. He shall turn a clear tongue to all the nations to call the Name of the Lord and to worship Him with one shoulder. There are secret layers in them and they are not being treated literally, and when the Anointed One will truly rise and succeed, he will reveal their secret meanings, and uplifted all immediately turnabout knowing that their Fathers inherited falsehood, and their Prophets and Ancestors led them astray".  

The Five Elements: Declaration 

The time has come for humankind to side with Moral Righteousness and unify humanity to a common purpose, because the unification of humanity must become a reality before the end of this world. People of the world, this world will come to an end and judgment day will come to pass, and at this point in time, humankind has its last chance to set things right for all; for the ones that are already gone, the ones that are here, and the ones that are yet to come. Humankind can triumph over all evils of the world and restore what evil has destroyed, because Moral Righteousness (The Heavenly Authority) is willing to assist humankind more than ever before, for the sake of all the souls of humanity in the hereafter. 

God the Originator of creation never gives up on humankind, even though humans are just few among many creations within this vast universe. I the servant of the Divine Creator of creation, I have seen the harmonious lights of the heavenly kingdom of this Almighty One, as well as the terrifying horror of hell, and I am here in this world to testify and clarify the truth for humanity be spared from the horrors of hell. 

There is nothing in this world that can substitute the harmony of heaven, and there is nothing in this world worth the condemnation of hell. Humankind must turn away from the evils of the world that can lead one to hell, because only the demonic entities that influence evil deserve hell. Butif humanity fails its way into heaven on the Day of Judgment, I the Servant of the God of humanity, I will request to our Supreme Creator who has the everlasting authority to give me the burden to all that are destined to hell if my soul is worthy.            

People of the world, by our will to rise above evil, May the blessings of our Lord wash away all darkness within all the souls of humanity.  Our Majestic Creator is the originator of creation and the only one there is, the Creator of all great things. All glories and praises to He: the Alpha and Omega. The Magnificent, and Lord of all creation. May His light of mercy forever shine upon humanity, till the hereafter into His gloriously heavenly kingdom.  

“The Seal of the Hands of God that shall carry Salvation to every corner of the world”