Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos और Blogs में खोजें Search

मेरी प्रार्थना

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |और

प्रार्थना में जुडें

Community ads

पृष्ठ का 1
4 के 1 - 4 शीर्षक

वर्ग > Theological Debate > युगान्त विज्ञान >

lawrence4

lawrence4 (3008 दिनों पहले) (0)

I find the book of Revelation seems to have the focus of that Book in the Fathers right Hand, I also see that the seals on the book provide images of what will happen in the "book" I see that just before the "Book" is opened there is a half hour of silence followed by 4 trumps that seem to be visions of the effects of a Nuclear War with 1;3 of the ships,fish,trees and water either sunk or killed or burnt. Now I also see in revelation 14:14 a picture of what one might consider the Rapture seeing that this One loke the Son of God is rideing a Cloud with intentions to reap a harvest. I also notice at the point that the seventh Angel sounds His trumpet (the Last Trump) that Jesus Stands up from His throne in Heaven. Would this infact be the moment of His return for the Rapture seeing that the Last Trump has sounded and Paul says in corinth 15:52 that this Last Trump is pivotal to the Raptures Timming?

Granddad

Granddad (2997 दिनों पहले) (0)

I wonder about the timing of the Rapture too. My question is why are we still waiting for it. The author of Revelations indicates time and again that it is coming within his generation. See Revelations !:!, 1:3, 1:7, 10:7, 11:17-18, 22:6-7, 22: 11, and 22:20. According to these passages, it is 2,000 years overdo. See my forum entry in the section above entitled Biblical Challenge.

Petro Van Den Bosch Ministries

Petro Van Den Bosch Ministries (2992 दिनों पहले) (0)

You can read this article and others on our website. I hope this will help. 

God bless you. 

-

Is 616 the number of the beast?

We find a interesting article on Wikipedia...‎

"Around 2005, a fragment from Papyrus 115, taken from the Oxyrhynchus site, was discovered at the Oxford University’s Ashmolean Museum. It gave the beast’s number as 616. This fragment happens to be the oldest manuscript (about 1,700 years old) of Revelation 13 to date. Another manuscript attesting to 616, even before the P115 finding, is the later Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus (C, a palimpsest). This text has 616 written in full: ἑξακόσιοι δέκα ἕξ, hexakosioi deka hex (lit. "six hundred and sixteen"). Papyrus 115 and Ephraemi Rescriptus has led some scholars to conclude that 616 is the original number of the beast. If this variant is the original number of the Beast, it would be catastrophic to existing dispensational literature."  Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/ wiki/Number_of_the_Beast

Taking in account that the book of Revelation speaks about the things that should happen "shortly"...

Taking in account that the book was written to 7 existing churches....

We should think about Cesar Nero as the only possible candidate. The Hebrew language doesn't know numbers. The Jews are using the letters of the alphabet to count. Every letter has it's value. 

The name Nero could be written in two ways: "Nero" or "Neron". The letter "n" has the Hebrew value of 50. So if you leave out the last letter "n", the letters of the name "Cesar Nero" (CSRNR) in Hebrew makes a total number of 616. It was indeed the number of "a man", and there is no doubt: these 7 churches knew exactly who he was!....  

And also, that's why there are so many Christians today who are still guessing!  

Pastor Petro Van Den Bosch 

http://www.en.pvdbm.org/

-

Granddad

Granddad (2992 दिनों पहले) (0)

Absolutely! The fact that the 616 refers to Nero supports my idea that this prophecy is 2,000 years overdue.