Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos और Blogs में खोजें Search

मेरी प्रार्थना

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |और

प्रार्थना में जुडें

स्टाफ सदस्य

Community ads

पृष्ठ का 1
7 के 1 - 7 शीर्षक

वर्ग > यात्रा एंव Leisure > शौक >

Deny555

Deny555 (707 दिनों पहले) (0)

Hello everyone.
Riding my bike was so much my hobby until a year before. Going for long rides were pretty much usual. Also, racing was one another thing I was fond of. However, racing did cost me to lose my talent in riding bikes. Last year, I had a terrible accident while racing and it took almost 6 -7 months for me to recover from my injuries. I had a broken leg and jaw. I was lucky enough not to die that day. However, even though I'm alright now and my wounds are all healed, yet I'm not able to ride my bike as before. I've gotten into some kind of trauma and now it has been almost 6 months that I have touched my bike. Every day when I see my bike, I feel so pitty on myself. I've however decided to fix this at the earliest. I'm thinking of considering this rehab clinic in Brampton. Do you guys think I would get better with rehab and therapies? Has anyone here overcome their trauma? Please share your experience. 

Hello everyone.

Riding my bike was so much my hobby until a year before. Going for long rides were pretty much usual. Also, racing was one another thing I was fond of. However, racing did cost me to lose my talent in riding bikes. Last year, I had a terrible accident while racing and it took almost 6 -7 months for me to recover from my injuries. I had a broken leg and jaw. I was lucky enough not to die that day. However, even though I'm alright now and my wounds are all healed, yet I'm not able to ride my bike as before. I've gotten into some kind of trauma and now it has been almost 6 months that I have touched my bike. Every day when I see my bike, I feel so pitty on myself. I've however decided to fix this at the earliest. I'm thinking of considering this rehab clinic in Brampton. Do you guys think I would get better with rehab and therapies? Has anyone here overcome their trauma? Please share your experience. 

village77

village77 (436 दिनों पहले) (0)

Hi Deny 

I have the most experience Advance physiotherapy health professions Physical therapy, also known as physiotherapy, is one of the best health professions that, by using mechanical force and movements. Best Physiotherapy Services by experienced Mississauga Physiotherapists The best physiotherapy with latest technology equipment & highly skilled staff. the treatment of disease, physical methods such as massage, heat treatment, and exercise

village77

village77 (436 दिनों पहले) (0)

antojams

antojams (436 दिनों पहले) (0)

antojams

antojams (436 दिनों पहले) (0)

Hello friends,

Physicians like Hippocrates and later Galen are believed to have been the first practitioners of physical therapy, advocating massage, manual therapy techniques, and hydrotherapy expert. and Massage therapy is the manual manipulation of soft body muscle, connective tissue, tendons, and ligaments to enhance a person's health. like sports therapy and  registered massage therapy in Vaughan

village77

village77 (370 दिनों पहले) (0)

Its like being an expert juggler except that maybe you are juggling fireballs! Well, I juggled too and amongst the many decisions the closest to my heart was the wedding card which I wanted as a perfect remembrance of "the day".

ISOMATIC Integrative Health Centre

ISOMATIC Integrative Health Centre (155 दिनों पहले) (0)

getting the best physiotherapy, registered massage therapy, osteopathy professionals in Woodbridge/Vaughan to look over your sport performance is what I would suggest. Somtimes signs and symptoms may point out to your problems but it may not be your underlining cause. Check out ISOMATIC Integrative Health Centre url: isomatic.ca or speak to one of our professionals to see how we can help ya!