Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos और Blogs में खोजें Search

मेरी प्रार्थना

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |और

प्रार्थना में जुडें

स्टाफ सदस्य

Community ads

पृष्ठ का 1
1 के 1 - 1 शीर्षक

वर्ग > यात्रा एंव Leisure > खेल >

johnwalker

johnwalker (702 दिनों पहले) (0)

Hope Sky sports picks this one up, like they have most Floyd Mayweather fights.

Floyd is the cockeyest git I've seen and will no doubt continusly slag off and show disrespect to Hatton in the lead up to the fight. I just don't get it because Floyd is also a very defensive and sometimes very boring boxer. I hope Hatton flatens him!
I'd love to see this fight. Whilst Mayweather is a complete dick head he is undoubtedly an awesome prospect in the ring. I would pay a lot of money to see him put on his arse.
For more details Animated marketing videos

Hope Sky sports picks this one up, like they have most Floyd Mayweather fights.

Floyd is the cockeyest git I've seen and will no doubt continusly slag off and show disrespect to Hatton in the lead up to the fight. I just don't get it because Floyd is also a very defensive and sometimes very boring boxer. I hope Hatton flatens him!

I'd love to see this fight. Whilst Mayweather is a complete dick head he is undoubtedly an awesome prospect in the ring. I would pay a lot of money to see him put on his arse.

For more details Animated marketing videos