Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos और Blogs में खोजें Search

मेरी प्रार्थना

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |और

प्रार्थना में जुडें

Community ads

पृष्ठ का 1
1 के 1 - 1 शीर्षक

वर्ग > Revival एंव Miracles > पुनरूध्दार कार्यक्रम >

Tongo

Tongo (4073 दिनों पहले) (0)

THE WAGES OF ABORTION IS DEATH (Romans 6:23) Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom and we should have been like unto Gomorrah (Isaiah 1:9). All have sinned and come short of the glory of God (Roman 3:23) the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord (Romans 6:23) Abortion is a deliberate termination or ending of a pregnancy at an early stage. Innocent children all over the world are killed daily and they are helpless. Medical science has made it possible for people to engage in COOL murder without knowing that they are murderers. You laugh at people who commit murder or involved in physical killing in our society, yet, we who are claiming to be clean are involved in murder or killings everyday of our lives. Both Christians and non-Christians alike everyday, perform abortion. How are we murderers? We are in the last days and Jesus will come for a glorious church without spot or wrinkle in his face (Ephesians 5:27) When there is any spot or wrinkle, it means you are disqualified from the kingdom of God. How will it be for you to discover that a spot (e.g. Abortion) has kept you away from the glory that is to be revealed? Abortion is now an accepted norm among us and its acceptability does not make it right because God said in exodus 20:13 that ‘thou shall not kill’ anything that is contrary to God’s will is an offense in his sight. Abortion can happen in two forms (a). Physical abortion:- e.g evacuation. (b). Hidden abortion:- use of pregnancy prevention drugs (contraceptives, pills or condoms) In all these, we are guilty of murder and we cannot say we have not killed because we engage in it everyday. The Bible says, whosoever sheds a man’s blood, by man shall his blood be required; for in the image of God made He man (Genesis 9:6) therefore, if you have involved yourself in evacuation, then you are guilty of murder. Doctor’s, Nurses, the woman and the man who provided the money are all guilty and deserve to die. The Bible says, the soul that sinneth shall die and there is blood upon your head and their blood shall be demanded from your hands. Jesus also said in Matt. 26:52 then said Jesus unto him, put up again thy sword into his place; for all that take the sword shall perish with the sword. The life of the flesh is in the blood (Deuteronomy 12:23). Repent you Doctors, Nurses from your sins. The wrath of God is coming upon you. Repent you this woman and man who engage in fornication then abortion. Use of Condoms, pills and contraceptives (hidden abortion) my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge (Hosea 4:6). A clear subtle way of killing children, Christian’s even believers are involved in this illicit acts. Genesis 38:1-10 illustrates how God was displeased with Onan the second child of Judah, son of Jacob. ‘And Onan knew that the seed should not be his and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother’s wife (now his wife) that he spilled (his semen) on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother. And the thing that he did displeased the lord, therefore he slew him also (Gen. 38:9-10)’ Christians Marriages are greatly involved in this type of abortion, Are you not guilty of murder? Don’t you deserve to die like Onan? We engage in things that offend God yet we are professing that we are Christians. A man and the wife who uses condom and contraceptives are engaged in abortion like the son of Judah-Onan. How many times have you cast out your seed through the use of condom, yet you are legally married. Don’t think if God invoked his wrath, will you be a partaker in God’s kingdom? God is saying repent! You are a wicked person and no wicked man has any inheritance in the kingdom of God. We are in a dispensation of grace and that is why you are still alive, but because grace abound, shall we continue in sin? God forbid. Act 15:20 warned us to abstain from pollutions of idols and from fornication and from things strangled and from blood. You can say, we are in a modern world, we are civilized and God will understand. God does not understand anything outside his word because he said my covenant will I not break. ‘For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore, ye sons of Jacob are not consumed (Malachi 3:6)’ Jesus is the same yesterday, Today and forever (Hebrew 13:8) Jesus is the fulfillment of the law. He came not to condemn the law but to fulfill it. Anyone that is involved in hidden sin like abortion (condoms, pills etc.) deserves to die. Grace through Jesus Christ has kept you going. God’s word says ‘ ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free (John 8:32). Anyone that practices such is far from the kingdom of God. Jesus was manifested that he might destroy the works of the devil (1 John 3:8). This is supposed to be strategy of the devil to keep you out of the Kingdom God. Jesus is saying …Behold thou art made whole; sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee (John 5:14). To the adulterous woman … neither does I condemned thee; go and sin no more (John 8: 11). Accept Jesus, let him baptize you with his spirit of holiness that will help you to exercise self-control. 2 Timothy 1:7 says ‘for God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power and love and of a sound mind (self-control, disciplined). Galatians 5:23 speak of temperance (self-control, self restraint, continence) as one of the fruit of the blessed Holy Spirit. He is to empower us as Christians. If you ever have done abortion, physical or hidden (condom and pills) please pray this prayer: - Heavenly Father, I know you love me, this is the reason you have open my eyes to see this truth. I acted on ignorance for I am a sinner and guilty of murder. Let your mercy go forth for me, wash me clean by the precious blood of Jesus, deliver me from the power of sin by your great power, Amen. E –mail: tongopastorlarry@yahoo.com ; anthoniaedache@yahoo.com. Tel:- 077801829 Apostle Osa-Larry Tongo and family are faith missionaries sent forth by the Holy Ghost as Apostle to Nations. They are currently in Monrovia-Liberia pending their next place of assignment.