Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos और Blogs में खोजें Search

मेरी प्रार्थना

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |और

प्रार्थना में जुडें

Community ads

पृष्ठ का 1
1 के 1 - 1 शीर्षक

वर्ग > Revival एंव Miracles > पुनरूध्दार कार्यक्रम >

brothers love

brothers love (4075 दिनों पहले) (0)

DEAR BELOVED, LIVE IN THE AUTHORITY OF THE WORD. OUR MINISTRY,BROTHERS LOVE OUTREACH SENDS YOU THE WORD.. The spirit of God spoke to me concerning confessing the Word of God aloud:where you can hear yourself saying it. He said,¨It is a scientific application of wisdom of Godto the psychological makeup of man: And it works,thank God.The body of Christ must begin to live in the authority of the Word.For God,sWord is creative power.That creative power is produced by the heart,formed by the tongue,and released out of the mouth in word form. If men would believe me,long prayers are not necessary.Just speaking the Word will bring what you desire.My creative power is given to man in Word form.I have ceased for a time from my work and have given the book of MY CREATIVE POWER.That power is STILL IN MY WORD. For it to be effective,man must speak it in faith.Jesus spoke it when He was on the earth and as it worked then so shall it work now. MY WORD IS NOT VOID OF POWER. NO WORD OF MINE IS VOID OF POWER,ONLY POWERLESS WHEN IT IS UNSPOKEN. Be not conformed,but be transformed into the body of faith,knowing that my Words are alive evermore.Believe,speak,and obtain that your joy may be full and you shall be complete in Me. FOR VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU,THAT WHOSOEVER SHALL SAY UNTO THIS MOUNTAIN,BE THOU REMOVED,AND BE THOU CAST INTO THE SEA;AND SHALL NOT DOUBT IN HIS HEART,BUT SHALL BELIEVE THAT THOSE THINGS WHICH HE SAITH SHALL COME TO PASS;HE SHALL HAVE WHATSOEVER HE SAITH.(MARK 11:23): HOW DO WE HELP THE MOTHERLESS BABIES? WE HAVE CASES OF CHILDREN BEEN ABANDONED BY THEIR PARENTS TO FATE. WE CAME ACROSS THESE FUTURE LEADERS,AND WE TOOK THEM IN BUT WE ARE LACKING SPACE TO CATER FOR THEM AS THEY ARE BRINGING SUCH IMPORTANT CHILDREN TO US EACH DAY. THE ESSENCE OF THE GOSPEL,IS,WHATSOVER YOU DO TO THE LEAST OF MY BRETHREN,THAT YOU DO UNTO ME... IT IS TIME TO STAND OUT AND HELP THIS CHILDREN.. SO LET US ALL,GO SAVE A SOUL. Try it today and please remain blessed. Regards from God, KOUDJENOYME RICHARD EMEKA NWAENIE(A MESSANGER OF THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST JESUS). email----richard_emeka2000@yahoo.com