Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos और Blogs में खोजें Search

मेरी प्रार्थना

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |और

प्रार्थना में जुडें

स्टाफ सदस्य

Community ads

पृष्ठ का 1
1 के 1 - 1 शीर्षक

वर्ग > परिवार > शादी >

johnwalker

johnwalker (797 दिनों पहले) (0)

I just wrote a really long thread and it got deleted. I need help. I have never felt so alone, depressed, guilty, ashamed, and hopeless in my life. A week ago I told my husband about 2 other men I slept with (each once) both within a week of each other and then most recently a guy I have been having sex with since mid feb. I am also 11 weeks pregnant. I'm sure its my husbands but he had me do a prenatal paternity test to be sure. We get the results next Friday. Is there any hope for me to change? Is there any hope for healing and forgiveness? Not in a million years did I think I'd be in this position. We were high school sweethearts, have been married 6 and together 12. What kind of person does this? I want to work things out but I don't think my husband does. I'm staying with a friend and he's home but I haven't seen or verbally communicated with him since a week ago. We have texted and emailed. Please, I just need to talk to someone.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:

https://www.christianforums.com/threads/have-you-ever-cheated.7739557/

ECommerce Product Video Example