Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos और Blogs में खोजें Search

मेरी प्रार्थना

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |और

प्रार्थना में जुडें

स्टाफ सदस्य

Community ads

पृष्ठ का 1
1 के 1 - 1 शीर्षक

वर्ग > परिवार > बच्चों की देखभाल >

loveofmylife

loveofmylife (18 दिनों पहले) (0)

 

Hey, my mom has a tooth cavity and she was up to fill it. I always tell her to get an appointment to fix it but she used to postpone it.
Last week we went on a trip to Toronto, from where she chanced to eat crabs and a micro part got stuck in the cavity. She used a toothpick instantly and thought it has gone out.
But yesterday while we were having dinner an evil pain shot,and she was feeling started to feel like hell. Literally,like every child, I got upset to see my mom suffering and I fetched her to an emergency dentist near me.
He examined thoroughly and drugged the tooth to suppress the pain. He said the cavity has become deep, so he can't guarantee to cure it by filling! He suggested a root canal instead. The irony is my mom is hesitating to have a root canal, instead, she wants that tooth extraction.
I understand that the doc is genuine, that is why he said to try filling first and will only go for a root canal if filling fails!
But still, I can't neglect my mom's wish just like that.I'm confused!
Folks, please guide me through this, which option should I support my mom's or docs?
Hey, my mom has a tooth cavity and she was up to fill it. I always tell her to get an appointment to fix it but she used to postpone it.
Last week we went on a trip to Toronto, from where she chanced to eat crabs and a micro part got stuck in the cavity. She used a toothpick instantly and thought it has gone out.
But yesterday while we were having dinner an evil pain shot,and she was feeling started to feel like hell. Literally,like every child, I got upset to see my mom suffering and I fetched her to an emergency dentist near me.
He examined thoroughly and drugged the tooth to suppress the pain. He said the cavity has become deep, so he can't guarantee to cure it by filling! He suggested a root canal instead. The irony is my mom is hesitating to have a root canal, instead, she wants that tooth extraction.
I understand that the doc is genuine, that is why he said to try filling first and will only go for a root canal if filling fails!
But still, I can't neglect my mom's wish just like that.I'm confused!
Folks, please guide me through this, which option should I support my mom's or docs?