Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos और Blogs में खोजें Search

मेरी प्रार्थना

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |और

प्रार्थना में जुडें

Community ads

पृष्ठ का 1
3 के 1 - 3 शीर्षक

वर्ग > शिक्षा एंव जीविका > जीवीका के अवसर >

robertbenja

robertbenja (435 दिनों पहले) (0)

Due to some unusual activity, your account will be blocked. If you are also suffering the same issue, then no need to worry. We can understand that having your account blocked can be frustrating. But you can recover your Microsoft account by following the guidelines. 

First thing try to login online for account live password reset, if your Microsoft account has been compromised. If you are able to login your Microsoft account online then change your password immediately. 

If you can’t sign in to your account, try resetting your password. Select Forgot my password on the sign-in page, choose the reason you need to reset your password.

If none of the above helped to get back your account then you need to recover your Microsoft account.

Recover Your Microsoft account

Visit  account.live.com/acsr and provide the email address, phone number, or username

Use an alternate email address to recover your account.

Enter captcha to prove that you are not a robot Next.

Now verify the contact email address.

Check your Email to verify.

If you have any problems during recovering your Microsoft account Contact (Toll-Free) 1-888-315-9712 Microsoft tech support team to get instant help.

milanj

milanj (241 दिनों पहले) (0)

Glad to see the details regarding this microsoft support you have find more info shared here. The support team did an excellent job and you can contact them at any time. Thank you so much for the details specified here. keep up the good work.

jennifer247

jennifer247 (115 दिनों पहले) (0)

My Microsoft account got blocked due to unusual activity and I have been facing issues trying to reset my accounts. All the recovery methods offered seem to be either inaccessible or not supported. I was hoping if there is any other way to bypass Microsoft security features to get my account back.