Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos और Blogs में खोजें Search

मेरी प्रार्थना

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |और

प्रार्थना में जुडें

स्टाफ सदस्य

Community ads

पृष्ठ का 1
3 के 1 - 3 शीर्षक

वर्ग > शिक्षा एंव जीविका > अंतरंग डाक्टर >

julianwang

julianwang (342 दिनों पहले) (0)

Hi I just bought the google Chromecast I a very excited of using it with my google home. The problem is when i ask for a show to google home it opens netflix and uses another account. I am in a family netflix account and there are many users there. 
The one I have in my phone works perfectly when I use cast on tv. But when I ask google home to put it on the tv it uses another account. How can I put the user I want to open on google chromecast so it can work with google home ?

Hi I just bought the google Chromecast I a very excited of using it with my google home. The problem is when i ask for a show to google home it opens netflix and uses another account. I am in a family netflix account and there are many users there. 

The one I have in my phone works perfectly when I use cast on tv. But when I ask google home to put it on the tv it uses another account. How can I put the user I want to open on google chromecast so it can work with google home ?

nancylake1

nancylake1 (150 दिनों पहले) (0)

I taught to write my paper in high school and would not have survived while my children were home. I did not start teaching until they were in college. Prior I worked full time in another profession.

(15 दिनों पहले) (0)

Superb publish, proceeded to go forward as well as saved your website. We can’t wait around to see much more through a person. Capital Gains Tax