Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos और Blogs में खोजें Search

मेरी प्रार्थना

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |और

प्रार्थना में जुडें

स्टाफ सदस्य

Community ads

पृष्ठ का 1
2 के 1 - 2 शीर्षक

वर्ग > शिक्षा एंव जीविका > अंतरंग डाक्टर >

julianwang

julianwang (263 दिनों पहले) (0)

Hi I just bought the google Chromecast I a very excited of using it with my google home. The problem is when i ask for a show to google home it opens netflix and uses another account. I am in a family netflix account and there are many users there. 
The one I have in my phone works perfectly when I use cast on tv. But when I ask google home to put it on the tv it uses another account. How can I put the user I want to open on google chromecast so it can work with google home ?

Hi I just bought the google Chromecast I a very excited of using it with my google home. The problem is when i ask for a show to google home it opens netflix and uses another account. I am in a family netflix account and there are many users there. 

The one I have in my phone works perfectly when I use cast on tv. But when I ask google home to put it on the tv it uses another account. How can I put the user I want to open on google chromecast so it can work with google home ?

nancylake1

nancylake1 (71 दिनों पहले) (0)

I taught to write my paper in high school and would not have survived while my children were home. I did not start teaching until they were in college. Prior I worked full time in another profession.