Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos और Blogs में खोजें Search

मेरी प्रार्थना

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |और

प्रार्थना में जुडें

Community ads

पृष्ठ का 1
2 के 1 - 2 शीर्षक

वर्ग > शिक्षा एंव जीविका > अंतरंग डाक्टर >

Linda Fawkes

Linda Fawkes (4160 दिनों पहले) (0)

iT'S NOT WHAT EXAMS YOU HAVE - IT'S WHO YOU are that counts. Love Linda Loo

Linda Fawkes

Linda Fawkes (4160 दिनों पहले) (0)

When I was at school and college I passed loads of exams. I was a high achiever and wanted a good job. My dad expected alot from me and I felt under alot of pressure to do well. My dad was very strict and I never had friends to. play at my house. I never really mixed with anyone and always felt I couldn't live up to my dad's expectations. Although I passed all my exams I became anorexic because I couldn't mix with people and I always felt worthless. I have two sons and I have always stressed to them it's who you are as a person that counts - not what exams you pass or don't pass. I never wanted my boys to feel their worth depended on their exam results. If I passed an exam my dad was pleased with me briefly- but if I failed he wouldn't talk to me. Sometimes, too much emphasis is put on how well we all need to do to get a job. A compassionate heart is more important. We need to realise our value lies in WHO WE ARE -God's Beloved Children which will help us to journey forward in life with peace. GOD DOSEN'T MAKE MISTAKES! We all have a value and cleaning toilets or washing dishes is just as important as any other job. YOU COUNT! Love in Jesus Linda Loo xxx