Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos और Blogs में खोजें Search

मेरी प्रार्थना

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |और

प्रार्थना में जुडें

स्टाफ सदस्य

Community ads

पृष्ठ का 1
1 के 1 - 1 शीर्षक

वर्ग > शिक्षा एंव जीविका > नियोक्ता मंच >

DavidRichard

DavidRichard (58 दिनों पहले) (0)

I have been running a sandwich shop for the past few years. Now, the sale is getting decreased, so I'm planning to boost impulse sales of delicious snacks, baked treats, and refreshing cold drinks. Many of my friends suggested that countertop display coolers would be ideal for convenience stores, supermarkets and sandwich shops like mine. Because such display cases would help to showcase the pastry doughnuts, cookies, rolls and more. I hope the increased product visibility would increase impulse sales in the food service establishment. So I'm planning to buy a countertop cooler with several shelves or curved glass unit for my shop. However, I would like to hear from you before making a final decision. How can I boost sales in my shop? Please share your thoughts and opinions on this. It would be a great help to me.