Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos और Blogs में खोजें Search

मेरी प्रार्थना

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |और

प्रार्थना में जुडें

Community ads

पृष्ठ का 1
6 के 1 - 6 शीर्षक

वर्ग > परामर्श एंव सलाह > अर्थ व्यवस्था >

loveofmylife

loveofmylife (452 दिनों पहले) (0)

Hey, my brother is running a vehicle workshop on our family property. It already has a loan of $50k. He is planning to buy a few types of equipment for his garage(estimated cost is around $30-$40k).
He will be getting the funds in the coming month. So instead of taking a bridge loan, we are planning to take commercial mortgages for the same property. He will be paying off the credit in 1-2 months, is this will be still considered as a second mortgage??

Hey, my brother is running a vehicle workshop on our family property. It already has a loan of $50k. He is planning to buy a few types of equipment for his garage(estimated cost is around $30-$40k).

He will be getting the funds in the coming month. So instead of taking a bridge loan, we are planning to take commercial mortgages for the same property. He will be paying off the credit in 1-2 months, is this will be still considered as a second mortgage??

(352 दिनों पहले) (0)

You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. tsover

(352 दिनों पहले) (0)

This article is an appealing wealth of informative data that is interesting and well-written. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information. You’ve got what it takes to get attention. best robot vacuum 2019

Raj Wilde

Raj Wilde (323 दिनों पहले) (0)

What kind of equipment you are talking about? Garage is just garage, it is as simple as that. All you need is good furniture, nothing else. 

KylieBeattie

KylieBeattie (322 दिनों पहले) (0)

I would not even care about any garage furniture. You just pack your car in it, why worry about wasting money on something? If you want to buy furniture so much, buy it for your parlor or living-room!

CharlizeCope

CharlizeCope (320 दिनों पहले) (0)

I know a place where you can have all sorts of really great furniture, and I am sure you will find everything that you need for your garage. Let's be honest, sometimes we like to spend time there in privacy) So at least a good sofa and beer table will be needed. CheckBath and Beyond reviews and complaints https://furniturecap.com/shop-reviews/bed-bath-and-beyond/ and get something within the limits of your budget.