Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos और Blogs में खोजें Search

मेरी प्रार्थना

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |और

प्रार्थना में जुडें

Community ads

पृष्ठ का 1
1 के 1 - 1 शीर्षक

वर्ग > परामर्श एंव सलाह > अर्थ व्यवस्था >

loveofmylife

loveofmylife (80 दिनों पहले) (0)

Hey, is that possible to get any VMS system with a billing optimization feature?
I own a book store and have to deal with a lot of vendors daily, so thinking of getting a vendor management system. Currently, we have billing optimization software and we manually manage our vendor relationships. At present, we are running on a tight budget due to the COVID-19 scene, so it is pretty difficult for us to pay for both the software. If there is a vendor management system, which could provide the option for billing optimization, it would help me to save money.
I came to know about Dock365's vendor management system and became quite impressed with their demo. Does anyone know about the mentioned software? Does the same provide the required feature?
Thanks for reading and possibly respond.

Hey, is that possible to get any VMS system with a billing optimization feature?

I own a book store and have to deal with a lot of vendors daily, so thinking of getting a vendor management system. Currently, we have billing optimization software and we manually manage our vendor relationships. At present, we are running on a tight budget due to the COVID-19 scene, so it is pretty difficult for us to pay for both the software. If there is a vendor management system, which could provide the option for billing optimization, it would help me to save money.

I came to know about Dock365's vendor management system and became quite impressed with their demo. Does anyone know about the mentioned software? Does the same provide the required feature?

Thanks for reading and possibly respond.