Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos और Blogs में खोजें Search

मेरी प्रार्थना

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |और

प्रार्थना में जुडें

Community ads

पृष्ठ का 1
1 के 1 - 1 शीर्षक

वर्ग > परामर्श एंव सलाह > अर्थ व्यवस्था >

loveofmylife

loveofmylife (70 दिनों पहले) (0)

Hey, I'm looking for budget vendor management software for our firm.
I sell steel rods all over the US. I have to deal with 10+ vendors. Due to the pandemic, I have reduced the staff count, so vendor management has become a headache. 
My friend has started to use a dock365 vms system for the past three months, he seems to be satisfied with the same. He has referred the same software to me too. 
Before heading with that, I thought of taking an expert opinion. Does anyone here is familiar with the mentioned vms system? If yes, could you please let me know about it in detail, it would be a great help to me.
Many thanks.
Hey, I'm looking for budget vendor management software for our firm.
I sell steel rods all over the US. I have to deal with 10+ vendors. Due to the pandemic, I have reduced the staff count, so vendor management has become a headache. 
My friend has started to use a dock365 vms system for the past three months, he seems to be satisfied with the same. He has referred the same software to me too. 
Before heading with that, I thought of taking an expert opinion. Does anyone here is familiar with the mentioned vms system? If yes, could you please let me know about it in detail, it would be a great help to me.
Many thanks.