Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos और Blogs में खोजें Search

मेरी प्रार्थना

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |और

प्रार्थना में जुडें

Community ads

पृष्ठ का 1
1 के 1 - 1 शीर्षक

वर्ग > परामर्श एंव सलाह > कानूनी सलाह >


loveofmylife (403 दिनों पहले) (0)

Hey, I'm sharing one of my friend's concern here, please check and share your thoughts.

"I live with my girlfriend in Toronto. It has been one and half years since I work here in a software firm. We're going to get engaged soon.
We look forward to by an apartment.I'd like to get the property registered in the name of both of us. But I know, it is not possible unless I have got a PR. Currently, I live here in a temporary residence status. I've got this with the help of nearby law firm. And also I've moved my paper to get the federal skilled worker status.
I don't know what else I've to do for registering property in my name in Canada. I hope some experts here can help me with this!"

I'm sharing this on behalf of him. Thanks!