Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos और Blogs में खोजें Search

मेरी प्रार्थना

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |और

प्रार्थना में जुडें

Community ads

पृष्ठ का 1
1 के 1 - 1 शीर्षक

वर्ग > परामर्श एंव सलाह > कानूनी सलाह >

iLoveMyFamily

iLoveMyFamily (246 दिनों पहले) (0)

Hey, a month ago, I met with an accident in Ottawa. I had an evil leg fracture. 
I couldn't move my insurance papers due to the tight schedule at work!  Also, my sister got married in the same month and I was busy as hell!
Now I was up to consult a motor vehicle accident lawyer, but my friends interrupted me from it as they want me to go for it on my own. Actually, it seems like a good idea, so far my liabilities are clear and injury is minor, so guess I can save money that I'm up to pay to any attorneys.
I don't know the fee scale of an injury lawyer and I'm highly concerned about it. Unfortunately, I'm not that confident to move things on my own too. So please guide me through this.I'd appreciate any feedback from the experienced people here.
My question - is it possible to go alone to claim insurance? Like without the help of an attorney?

Hey, a month ago, I met with an accident in Ottawa. I had an evil leg fracture. 

I couldn't move my insurance papers due to the tight schedule at work!  Also, my sister got married in the same month and I was busy as hell!

Now I was up to consult a motor vehicle accident lawyer, but my friends interrupted me from it as they want me to go for it on my own. Actually, it seems like a good idea, so far my liabilities are clear and injury is minor, so guess I can save money that I'm up to pay to any attorneys.

I don't know the fee scale of an injury lawyer and I'm highly concerned about it. Unfortunately, I'm not that confident to move things on my own too. So please guide me through this.I'd appreciate any feedback from the experienced people here.

My question - is it possible to go alone to claim insurance? Like without the help of an attorney?