Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos और Blogs में खोजें Search

मेरी प्रार्थना

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |और

प्रार्थना में जुडें

स्टाफ सदस्य

Community ads

पृष्ठ का 1
6 के 1 - 6 शीर्षक

वर्ग > संगीत एंव मीडिया > चल चित्र पुनर्निरिक्षण >

williamsmith147

williamsmith147 (682 दिनों पहले) (0)

To recover a facebook account here is too many problems that the people are facing off, but do you know that the process to recovery of facebook account does fail many times just because of the users distraction. Like when we follow the steps so we skip some steps, but don't worry friends here you will get the full step guide which will help you in the best possible manner,

So here is the step guide:

#1 Go to the facebook.

#2 Click on the option of "forgotten password"

#3 click on "text me a code"

#4 then you will receive a text on your phone.

#5 pick this code and put in the given space.

so that was your last step I hope you can change/recover your facebook account under the Facebook technical support number but if you still have any issue then you can check here

Faceb ook help phone number

(625 दिनों पहले) (0)

This has several option for the everyone who are searching this amazing and wonderful online platform search my computer windows 10 here you can undersatnd all the process with the help of pics my computer desktop windows 10.

javierlee

javierlee (299 दिनों पहले) (0)

Great post. It is a very interesting post. It helps me to recover facebook account. Visit playstore for more apps for recovering of facebook account and you can also try google play store app and it will let you now the apps that would be helpful to recover the account.

javierlee

javierlee (299 दिनों पहले) (0)

Great post. It is a very interesting post. It helps me to recover facebook account. Visit playstore for more apps for recovering of facebook account and you can also try google play store app and it will let you now the apps that would be helpful to recover the account.

(57 दिनों पहले) (0)

Ohh, great! I think your opinion is correct, thank you, I will follow you regularly! earn to die

Hong91

Hong91 (5 दिनों पहले) (0)

I am so happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that’s at the other blogs. basketball games