Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos और Blogs में खोजें Search

मेरी प्रार्थना

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |और

प्रार्थना में जुडें

स्टाफ सदस्य

Community ads

पृष्ठ का 1
2 के 1 - 2 शीर्षक

वर्ग > स्वास्थ > स्वस्थ जीवनचर्या >

DavidRichard

DavidRichard (210 दिनों पहले) (0)

I'm running my dad's business after his death. It's a car accident that took my father away from me. I'm his only son, and my mother had died since childhood. It was after my graduation my girlfriend, and I got separated. I was in a very pathetic condition to face people, and I kept myself closed in my home. At that period, my father was experiencing from various health issues, but I didn't realize that my father was very feeble in his health. It was after his death I got to know that he was sickened from low vision and he met with few small accidents due to this. His ophthalmologist had kept reminding him to take the blended vision treatment to improve his vision, but he had never taken that seriously. He had never talked about this to me. He always kept telling me to come to the office with me, but I never obeyed his words. I was not ready to take up responsibilities at that time. I always found happiness in staying away from people. Now, I feeling like If I heard his words once, he would be still alive. This guilty feeling kills me like a drug. I truly want to overcome this situation otherwise I afraid that I would be in deep depression. Can someone offer some advice or suggestions on this? Any help would be highly appreciated.

JaredHughes

JaredHughes (52 दिनों पहले) (0)

A cross raced item and product is done for the future times. The quantum of the production and essayshark reviews are marked for the humans. The change is divided for the projection for the citizens.