Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos और Blogs में खोजें Search

मेरी प्रार्थना

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |और

प्रार्थना में जुडें

स्टाफ सदस्य

Community ads

पृष्ठ का 1
1 के 1 - 1 शीर्षक

वर्ग > संगीत एंव मीडिया > दूर दर्शन >

ClintBarton

ClintBarton (417 दिनों पहले) (0)

Hello,

Hello, 
I only just discovered this piece of software and I'm very excited about it. Unfortunately I'm not so familiar with hardware settings and I'm having a small problem now. 
I'm trying to output to a tv-monitor, but it's the same as on my computer. How can I make it fit the tv-screen, just the video output? 
I'm working on an iMac G5, output via Apple Videoadapter (mini-vga to s-video). When I plug in the adapter, my computerscreen resizes to a lower resolution, so Grid's windows don't fit anymore. I've tried every resolution, but I can't figure out how to get just the main video output on my tv. 
I'm looking forward to your response,I only just discovered this piece of software and I'm very excited about it. Unfortunately I'm not so familiar with hardware settings and I'm having a small problem now. 

I'm trying to output to a tv-monitor, but it's the same as on my computer. How can I make it fit the tv-screen, just the video output? I'm working on an iMac G5, output via Apple Videoadapter (mini-vga to s-video). When I plug in the adapter, my computerscreen resizes to a lower resolution, so Grid's windows don't fit anymore. I've tried every resolution, but I can't figure out how to get just the main video output on my tv. I'm looking forward to your response.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-

https://vidvox.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=595&start =0

Animated Explainer Video Production Studio

Thanks